The portal for NGO UNICEF integrated health and birth registration open.
UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to reach the most disadvantaged children and adolescents – and to protect the rights of every child.
U-report is a free SMS social monitoring tool for community participation, designed to address issues that the population cares about. SMS polls and alerts are sent out to U-reporters and real-time response information is collected. Results and ideas are shared back with the community. Issues polled include among others health, education, water, sanitation and hygiene, youth unemployment, HIV/AIDS, disease outbreaks; social welfare sectors. Data received can be disaggregated by age, gender, States, LGAs, Wards and settlements in real time. Registration is voluntary with SMS free to the users across all networks.
Hosted on Goodwall, the Green Challenge Nigeria was an initiative launched by Generation Unlimited and Yoma to pilot the use of micro-tasking in the context of green initiatives. The aim was to engage and empower youth through a call to action getting them to complete small real-life tasks, while achieving measurable climate-related impact in their communities.
UNICEF in alliance with U-refort and YOMA are officially announced the Nigerian citizens who are interested in birth certificate compaing to apply.
These organizations required the 14 Nigerian states to apply the birth certificate compaing these states include:-
:. Cross Rivers,
Before proceeding to apply for birth certificate compaing you must register with U-refort and YOMA.
- Click the below blue link to register with YOMA.
- To register with U-refort,
Send messages in capital letters ‘JOIN’ to 24453.
- To be eligible to apply you must have Android at least version 9,
- Your phone must have 4G network with 2GB RAM,
- You must be able to use Google chrome new version.
- Your phone must display with full touch screen and good brightness,
- Processor preference: snapdragon,
- To be awarded for the certificate of participation, all candidate must complete th jobbermen skills training before implementation begins.
A candidate who successful pass the implementation which will might take 4 to 6 weeks the stipend will be paid
Click the below blue link to apply.
wish you best of luck